Friday, April 1, 2011

Mini Carrots


For all of the little bunnies hopping around.

Carrot
use an f hook
Stuff as you go
with orange sc5 in a circle
Rnd 1: sc2 in each sc around (10)
Rnd 2-3: sc around (10)
Rnd 4: decrease, sc8 (9)
Rnd 5: sc around (9)
Rnd 6: sc7, decrease (8)
Rnd 7: sc around (8)
Rnd 8: decrease, sc6 (7)
Rnd 9: decrease, sc2, decrease, sc1 (5)
Sew up hole

Leaves
with green sc5 in a circle
*sl st in 1rst st, ch 6, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc4* repeat 4 times and sl st in last st
Fold the greenery in half and sew to top of carrot.

To make the medium carrot: skip Rnd 3
For littlest carrot: skip Rnd 3, 5, and 7

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful pattern, I'm going to try it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a little bunny rabbit for my girlfriend's new nephew and these tiny carrots are just what he needs! I think the littlest version attached to the bunny's paw will really be the icing on the cake-- thanks for this great little pattern : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I just made my first play food--a carrot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this! I just made my first play food--a carrot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Food for the Hungry Bunny. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a Lovely pattern. now i have adorable new earrings, love the blog^^ I-K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the pattern, I already make the carrot, but I have some issues with the leaves, can you please explain in detail the terms you used...thank you verry verry much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the adorable pattern. Been making lots of bunnies and this is so perfect. Borrowing the idea to sew some to their hands from a different comment. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zo leuk. Ik ga er straks met pasen maar meteen 7 mensen mee blij maken. Bedankt voor het simpele maar o zo leuke patroontje.

    ReplyDelete