Friday, April 1, 2011

Mini Carrots


For all of the little bunnies hopping around.

Carrot
use an f hook
Stuff as you go
with orange sc5 in a circle
Rnd 1: sc2 in each sc around (10)
Rnd 2-3: sc around (10)
Rnd 4: decrease, sc8 (9)
Rnd 5: sc around (9)
Rnd 6: sc7, decrease (8)
Rnd 7: sc around (8)
Rnd 8: decrease, sc6 (7)
Rnd 9: decrease, sc2, decrease, sc1 (5)
Sew up hole

Leaves
with green sc5 in a circle
*sl st in 1rst st, ch 6, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc4* repeat 4 times and sl st in last st
Fold the greenery in half and sew to top of carrot.

To make the medium carrot: skip Rnd 3
For littlest carrot: skip Rnd 3, 5, and 7

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pattern, I'm going to try it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a little bunny rabbit for my girlfriend's new nephew and these tiny carrots are just what he needs! I think the littlest version attached to the bunny's paw will really be the icing on the cake-- thanks for this great little pattern : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I just made my first play food--a carrot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this! I just made my first play food--a carrot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Food for the Hungry Bunny. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a Lovely pattern. now i have adorable new earrings, love the blog^^ I-K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the pattern, I already make the carrot, but I have some issues with the leaves, can you please explain in detail the terms you used...thank you verry verry much!

    ReplyDelete